steve-matarazzosteve-matarazzo

*boing*

Brownie Points ;)

Spit the Slimemold Spit the Slimemold

Hey...No one cares!

Hahaha, wonderful, keep it up. I love this, you need to make more shorts like this. Good jorb! :-)

Bug responds:

MAC IM RESPONDIG TO JOOR REVIEW!!!

Newgrounds 10th Tribute Newgrounds 10th Tribute

Yay!

I'm happy this thing all came out great, group 7 is the best...and no that's not just because I'm in group 7...or not :-P Good job everyone!

SuperAdventureHeroes5 SuperAdventureHeroes5

Good show old chap.

I can see why you wanted to stop the series, it's alright maybe one rainy day 20 years from now you will continue it...or not. Well the animation and graphics were as always impressive, I noticed you did some nice background art this time around which I liked a lot. My favorite part was with Haya and the wash cloths, hahaha. Reminds me of a Simpsons Episode. Well don't turn your back on newgrounds forever (as I have, roffel) but maybe we'll see you return?

Eh you had a good run. Here's to them 8 episodes...*claps*

SuperAdventureHeroes4 SuperAdventureHeroes4

GET THIS SHIT TO THE MOON!111

Very good, your animation skills have grown. Good Jorb.

(2004) Help im stuck! (2004) Help im stuck!

Pretty good

That made me laugh, I liked it a lot, the voices were pretty good. Great job, hope to see more in the future.

Claymation kicks ass...

SuperAdventureHeroes SuperAdventureHeroes

TURBO!!!111

This is the best one yet, I laughed my ass off. The jedi mind trick thing was great. I think this is the best series on newgrounds....EVER....surprised it's not on the front page...:-/

SuperAdventureHeroes2 SuperAdventureHeroes2

Hahahhaha!

The 'Sonic Advance' opening for this series is great. I highly look forward to Episode 4. Keep up the good work. Hahaha, "THAT SHIT SUCKS!" - Devil King

Fake Metal Feelings Fake Metal Feelings

Wonderful

First off I have to say your animation style worked perfectly for this video. I liked the animation, the backgrounds, the music, and the sound. I just didn't like the last line at the end "Bye gotta go" or something like that, it sounded rushed but I don't mind much. Still it was a very good flash movie. It's not everyday you see a quality entry, even on the front page, haha. Well keep it up. I'd like to see more of your work. :-)

The Murderous Apple Mac The Murderous Apple Mac

well...

Well this is actually more like a Windows machine. Without getting into a whole flame war here i'd just like to say that an iMac like that wouldn't really do anything like that. The animation was good so you get some points from me. Maybe make one about the windows XP "There are too many icons on your desktop, would you like to load the Desktop Cleanup wizzard?" window... :-/

Black-Widow-2004 responds:

even though you dont like the concept, I do honour your ability to look through the point and see the quality of the animation, art etc.